Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ponyo




“Ponyo”

Greetings fellow Earth Movie Travelers,

~~If this is your first time reading a Movie Alien travel blog entry, please visit the “About Movie Alien” page to learn more about the purpose of these transmissions.

While the Human Host I utilize is best suited for Earth Movie subconscious travel to destinations designed for thrills, action, and suspense – I did manage to secure a travel companion who is able to freely express his desire to experience all types of Earth Movie travel, which is how I found myself on a DVD flight to “Ponyo”

The journey to “Ponyo” took me to a magical land in a region of space and time reserved for the young at heart. The world itself is a world that exists around the ocean. The locals I witnessed all live by the sea and enjoy a lifestyles supported by the bounty and the connection to a huge expanse of blue water. The local I found myself spending most of my journey with was a little boy of five whose father is a ship captain and whose mother helps take care of the island’s elderly.

The little boy is an independent spirit and was a joy to travel with. But the real magic came when the little boy saves a strange magical creature from the ocean and develops a unique bond with the creature – which he names Ponyo. It turns out Ponyo is quite intelligent, youthful, and precocious youngster herself. Once the little boy shows his love for his new friend, the fantastical spirit from the sea yearns to be a little girl so she can be human like her friend. The rest of my journey I spent as witness to the forces of nature and love working together to find a way for that to happen.

“Ponyo” was a refreshing break from the Earth Movie destinations I have been traveling to lately and reminded me that all the complications that adult intelligent beings endure when they search for love is still complicated for kids. The big difference is that kids can accept that sometimes it’s the forces of nature that bring us together and try and tear us apart and love is a product of faith.

I thoroughly enjoyed my magical subconscious journey to “Ponyo” and would rate my experience at 80%. If you have a young Alien Traveler with you, this movie is a perfect subconscious experience into viewing the nature of uncomplicated love.

Take care and safe travels,
~~Movie Alien

No comments:

Post a Comment